Will leave with some lasting points to reflect on-
TO GET TO WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE – YOU HAVE TO FIGHT AND NOT GIVE UP.
- Have an intimate relationship with God- know Him for yourself.
- Build a good healthy prayer life
- Build up your faith and don’t let it waiver based on what you are passing through.
- Work out your salvation not based on other people’s relationships but based on your one to one relationship with God as you follow Him
- Keep Ephesians 6:10-15 about the whole armour of God and know what it is that you are fighting.
- God cant bless a counterfeit you, give your true authentic self to Him when in troubled times and let Him walk you through it all.
- Be encouraged to know that in the fight 2 Cor 12:9 will always work in your favour – “Each time He said ‘My grace is all you need, my power works best in weakness. So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.”
Father I pray over each person reading this, may you strengthen them in all they are going through, let the peace that surpasses all understanding be their portion and may they never loose focus but put their trust in you even when its hard and things aren’t making sense. May they not depart from your truth now or forever more. In your name we pray. Amen.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL