I thank you for another day, I thank you for our lives and in all our ways may you continue to be the centre of it all. Father I do not know what tomorrow holds for us all but what I do know is that you will never lead us astray to go on our own might, you will continue to be there for us daily to persevere and I pray we all continue to hold onto our faith and never cease to stop praying. Not everything that happens in our lives will be understood, because we wont always have the answers but it is important to remember that prayer unlocks the spiritual realm to contact you in spirit. I pray we never perish due to lack of knowledge and impatience. It shall be well with us all in your mighty name I pray. Halleluyah
In order for God to use you it is important that you are obedient to His call, He will not enforce Himself on you, because to know Him is a choice. But once you give your life to Him and become born again that is you surrendering all to Him to say that you want Him to take full control of every aspect of your life from the little to the big things. Your life is not your own, you don’t know your tomorrow only He does so trust in Him 100% to take the driver seat in your life.
“I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”
We have to work at unity and that doesn’t just happen overnight, we shouldn’t even allow grudges and issues cause a divide amongst us. We should always remember that it is better to celebrate our differences as opposed to what can separate us taking us of track as opposed to being focused and supportive of one another.
Lovely put: ‘One spirit, one body, one God, one baptism, one faith’.. the body of Christ needs a lot of work but I pray and believe that God will continue to do great works within us all to help build the kingdom.
In the bible God has promised many things for us and in Jeremiah 29:11 especially he reminds us that he “has plans to prosper us and not to harm us plans to give you and I a future filled with hope.” But to receive the promises he has for us we need to be positioned with faith and trust in Him to receive. How can God download in your life if you don’t have faith? Do you know Him personally read the word or pray to ensure you know Him more.
Joshua 1:8 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make the way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success.”
To be positioned look at this checklist and do a self-check:
1. Do you have a personal one to one relationship with God?
2. Do you have one to one time with God everyday?
3. Do you read his word everyday?
4. Do you know your God given gifts?
5. Have you died to the flesh/ have you cut out ways of comfort?
6. Do you see yourself how God sees you and not less?
7.Flourish in the instructions he places on your heart to do- be obedient in your ways
8.Forgive those who do you wrong. You must be willing to show mercy to others, be willing to be healed in my heart and inner being to show love.
9. Cut out excuses
10. How is your fasting life?
In the book of Jude for example we are shown how to keep our lives focused on God to keep it on the right path and more importantly properly positioned for God’s blessings and instruction. ”But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life” (Jude 1:20-21). as believers to stay on the right path for God to use us we must live a life of consistent prayers in all that we do to be anchored in God’s love and mercy.
Having spoken about positioning in our walk I also want to share with you a powerful word my mentor shared. I pray it encourages you all too as I feel it also relates to positioning.
- The Holy Spirit brings us to understanding and In His word he promises us all REST.
- It is important to be diligent in our walk and actions with God.
- The word of God is living and powerful, more powerful than a two edged sword.
- God has promised us ‘rest’ – for our burden is light once we let God into our lives. But there is a big difference between BEING IN WORK AND OPERATING IN REST:
To operate in being in work is to say that we are operating in our own strength, that we feel we can do it all alone and do not need God to help us but that we prefer to do things with us in control as opposed to praying and letting God take control. When we do this we are being disobedient to God and delaying our blessings, you are not built to figure it all out alone.
When you are operating in rest you are showing that you trust God and His promises to you, you trust that when you give your all to Him He alone will direct your path and show you the way, He will never leave you nor forsake you and with all this you being positioned helps you to get closer to Him for direction, wisdom, growth, forgiveness, healing, strength and more.
You are not meant to understand the whole bible, but you are meant to meditate on it, pray for understanding and wisdom to apply the word in your life. God is the author of our lives but what many need to work on is to trust in Him and work on having faith.
Because entering into rest = entering into the Promised Land.
God is supernatural = so wait on God to direct you, connect in the spiritual, do your best and let God do the rest.
Not all processes are meant to last a lifetime-
- People of Israel and their unbelief, their lack of trust, doubt/ complaining, disobedience, back sliding from God. All these ways will make your journey to your breakthrough longer, because when you don’t follow God and follow your own self-righteous path your wilderness experience will drag on.
God promises us rest- He can speak to you through many ways either through people, our thoughts, discerning situations, worship songs, and our circumstances. But you should always act with obedience when He speaks because He alone knows best for us and has no evil plans for us (Jeremiah 29:11) But above all do not have hardened hearts like the Israelites because in their situations, their journeys, and the people around them it was all affected and stagnant, when your ways don’t please God this is what takes place.
- In the presence of your journey God has already prepared the end well before you have even reached your destination
- The word of God will never return back void to you, but all that you receive will produce fruitful results. When He speaks He will always come through for you so long as you trust in Him and move with faith.
- We will be tested in our journey, our patience in waiting for God’s time and through all this will be spiritually mature to grow. When you speak the word in your circumstances it brings you in line with God, so again being positioned with God and what He wants you to do is an everyday thing, in the decisions we make and how we move with Him in the good as well as bad times. There will be manifestation of the word in our thoughts and actions to produce fruitful results.
- Pray for sensitivity to receive what God says to you
- Pray to break off all routines
- Pray for maturity in spirit
- Pray for the right attitude in all things
- Pray for diligence in all you do and do not complain, you are meant to be there now, God knows
- Pray over disobedience in your ways
- Pray to serve wherever you are and aspire for more
- Pray for the spirit of excellence in your lives, homes, jobs and all opportunities
- Pray for more of Gods’ favour
- Pray for your family
- Pray for your friends
FOOD FOR THOUGHT QUESTIONS:
- HAVE YOU ALLOWED GOD TO USE YOU?
- IS GOD USING YOU NOW?/ HOW IS HE USING YOU?
- ARE YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES OPEN TO CONNECT TO HIM IN SPIRIT?
- ARE YOU IMPACTINGG OTHERS?
- ARE YOU MAKING A MARK WHEREVER YOU GO?
GOD BLESS YOU ALL